One of the best things about Blossom Festival is the ability to camp with our vehicles, however we hope that everyone can appreciate that this luxury is a privilege for festivals like ours.
Similarly, the beautiful site that we are lucky enough to hold our festival on has very limited capacity and therefore we rely on each andevery one of our patrons to be respectful to the venues capacity and their neighbours by sticking to your allocated camping space and limiting their campsite to a reasonable size. We encourage people to camp in groups and create welcoming communal areas, however when planning your campsite, please consider what is necessary for you to be comfortable without being excessive.
In order to assure that we can continue to camp with our vehicles and do so in a safe and space conscious way, we have designed a campsite registration system so that:
1. As many people can camp with their friends as possible.
2. We can improve the time it takes to enter the festival.
3. We can assure that cars are parked in the safest way possible.
4. We can continue to run the festival with the desired capacity, ultimately assuring we can provide the best experience possible for the people that attend.
We appreciate that this is a new process and may have some improvements required. Please be patient with us as our intent is in the right place. However, your feedback is always welcomed.
Registration forms are located at the bottom of this page. Please be sure to collect the ticket confirmation information of your crew before registering, as this will improve your chances at securing your preferred spot.
You do not need to register your campsite, however people that have not registered a site, will be directed to the next available campsite location by traffic staff. We recommend that groups that have not registered a campsite arrive together, to assure they are able to camp together. Groups under 5 people will be able to fit in around the grounds in the spaces in between.
You do not need to register your campsite, however people that have not registered a site, will be directed to the next available campsite location by traffic staff, generally starting from the north moving downward. We recommend that groups that have not registered a campsite arrive together, to assure they are able to camp together.
WHAT IF I AM A GROUP UNDER 5 PEOPLE?
A concerted effort will be made to assure that a proportionate amount of space will be made available for groups less than 5 people to arrive on the day and choose their desired location.
Based on the experience of our traffic team, we anticipate that a manageable proportion of the attendees camp in larger groups, and there will be ample space available for smaller groups to find a suitable location.
It is not administratively possible for our small team to process registrations for groups under 5. Therefore, we will be making allowance for this when we allocate space for larger groups.
Please be respectful to our traffic staff, they are volunteering their time so that we can all enjoy the festival as much as possible. We all know everyone is eager to get to their campsite and party with their friends, however we have put these controls in place to assure we can continue to come back again next year. Anyone that does not follow instructions or demonstrates rude or antisocial behaviour towards our staff risks immediate eviction and will not be refunded.
The quiet camping area will be reserved for families in the first instance. Based on the current ticket sales, there will be ample space available for individuals, couples and small groups that cannot register to choose a location in the quieter space. There will be a system in place to assure this area is reserved for people wanting a quieter experience. However, the site is still limited for space, so we recommend people arrive as early as possible to assure they get the spot they want.
In the interest of your safety we require that campsites are set up in a certain way, to reduce the risk of vehicle integrations with people in swags and tents. We request that all vehicles are parked in a line along the boundary of your campsite as shown in the diagram below. Traffic staff will assist you to set up your campsite as required. Please follow their instructions.
* Registration closes at midnight on Sunday, 17 September.
* Children under 18 do not need to be registered in the form.
* Please read through all instructions on the registration form.
* The northern camping area is reserved for families with children. Followed by an allowance for couples and smaller groups. This is also our quiet camping zone, so all campers allocated in this area required to respect others and keep noise to a minimum.
* Please car pool, the less cars onsite the more camping space you have & the better it is for the environment.
* No driving around the festival grounds, once you have parked up and set up camp.
* If you or your friend is participating in an official capacity (musician, artist, volunteer etc.) and has not been issued a ticket yet, have them talk to their coordinator for instructions on what info is needed.
NEED ADD PEOPLE INTO YOUR GROUP, BUT NEED THE NEXT GROUP SIZE UP
Please fill out the new form that you need and send an email to email@example.com
and let us know the old form is not required. We will take into consideration the time you registered the first form.